The 2022 Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Indigenous Jersey will be worn by the Sea Eagles for the NRL Indigenous Round against the Melbourne Storm. This jersey highlights the Sea Eagles' partnership with Poche Indigenous Health Network.
The colourful design depicts the river system that meanders across the Australian landscape, which is the inspiration for the Poche Indigenous Health Network logo. The circles represent gathering or meeting places, which are scattered across the landscape, similar to the Poche Health Centres across Australia. The words "Family" and "Respect" feature on the inside and outside of the collar, aligning with the partnership's mutual shared values.
This garment features Dynasty Sport’s new cutting-edge Ecotek fabric which is made from recycled plastic bottles.
Also available in Ladies and Junior sizing.
- Manly Warringah Sea Eagles and NRL premium embroidered logos
- High-raglan sleeve design with underarm and side torso mesh panelling
- Lightweight 2 way stretch base cloth with mesh panel detail utilising Dynasty Sport’s Ecotek recycled fabric
- Streamlined crossover V neck collar with reinforced bar-tacks
- Cover stitching throughout the garment for added strength reinforcement
- Tapered torso seams
- Drop hem finish
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel
100% Polyester with Mesh Panels