SHIPPING FROM MID JUNE
The 2022 Gold Coast Titans Pasifika Jersey will be proudly worn by the Titans in Round 14 on Saturday 11th June against the South Sydney Rabbitohs. This special jersey pays respect to the past, present and future of the many peoples and cultures throughout the Pacific.
Created in five sections, the jersey acknowledges the great ancestors, their epic voyages across vast oceans, present day Pasifika people, and their evolution, contribution and progression for future generations.
The jersey is adorned with culturally significant patterns familiar to several Pasifika cultures, re-enforcing and strengthening important traditions as well acknowledging and supporting the hopes for the future.
This garment features Dynasty Sport’s new cutting-edge Ecotek fabric which is made from recycled plastic bottles.
Also available in Junior sizing.
- Gold Coast Titans and NRL premium embroidered logos
- High-raglan sleeve design with underarm and side torso mesh panelling
- Lightweight 2 way stretch base cloth with mesh panel detail utilising Dynasty Sport’s Ecotek recycled fabric
- Streamlined crossover V neck collar with reinforced bar-tacks
- Cover stitching throughout the garment for added strength reinforcement
- Tapered torso seams
- Drop hem finish
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel
- 100% Polyester with Mesh Panels