PRE-ORDER YOURS TODAY
SHIPPING FROM MID JUNE
The 2022 Gold Coast Titans Indigenous Polo is inspired by the 2022 Titans Indigenous jersey, which features a piece of art designed by Kieran Chilcott. The artwork symbolises the culmination of 15 years of the Gold Coast Titans, reflecting on the past and looking to the future.
A celebration of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander imprint at the club, the artwork acknowledges the 34 Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander players, hailing from 16 different tribal groups, over the past 15 years. The turtle is a nod to the Torres Strait Islander players, the stringray symbolises the Titans Gold Coast origins, and the dolphin is a spiritual connection for coastal Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people of the Gold Coast. The artwork has also been shaped to represent a football stadium, with the fans and communities represented in the yellow surrounding designs.
This garment features Dynasty Sport’s new cutting-edge Ecotek fabric which is made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Rounded front and dropped-back side split, with front of side seam finish
- Woven label on collar placket
- High-performance pique fabric utilising Dynasty Sport’s Ecotek recycled fabric
- Premium embroidered and sublimated logos
- Under-trim detail on sleeves
- 100% polyester with Poly-Spandex Mesh Panels