The 2022 Gold Coast Titans Indigenous Jersey will be worn by the Titans during their Round 12 clash against the Broncos. This jersey features a piece of art designed by Kieran Chilcott. The artwork symbolises the culmination of 15 years of the Gold Coast Titans, reflecting on the past and looking to the future.
A celebration of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander imprint at the club, the artwork acknowledges the 34 Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander players, hailing from 16 different tribal groups, over the past 15 years. The turtle is a nod to the Torres Strait Islander players, the stringray symbolises the Titans Gold Coast origins, and the dolphin is a spiritual connection for coastal Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people of the Gold Coast. The artwork has also been shaped to represent a football stadium, with the fans and communities represented in the yellow surrounding designs.
This garment features Dynasty Sport’s new cutting-edge Ecotek fabric which is made from recycled plastic bottles.
Also available in Mens and Junior sizing.
Gold Coast Titans and NRL premium embroidered logos
- High-raglan sleeve design with underarm and side torso mesh panelling
- Lightweight 2 way stretch base cloth with mesh panel detail utilising Dynasty Sport’s Ecotek recycled fabric
- Streamlined crossover V neck collar with reinforced bar-tacks
- Cover stitching throughout the garment for added strength reinforcement
- Tapered torso seams
- Drop hem finish
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel
100% Polyester with Mesh Panels