PRE-ORDER YOURS TODAY
SHIPPING FROM MID JULY
The 2022 Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Community Jersey will be worn by the Sea Eagles for the NRL Round 18 clash against the Newcastle Knights. This jersey recognises and celebrates twenty-six consecutive years of partnership with Premier Partner United Resource Management (URM).
With the URM logo proudly displayed across the front of the jersey, the design highlights URM’s commitment and support towards the Sea Eagles and the wider Northern Beaches community.
This special jersey features the maroon and white heritage base of the Sea Eagles traditional home jersey, mixed with a ‘beachy’ theme, incorporating plenty of blue (representing the ocean) and also featuring silhouettes of iconic Manly beach, Manly ferry and 4 Pines Park, Brookvale.
This garment features Dynasty Sport’s new cutting-edge Ecotek fabric which is made from recycled plastic bottles.
Also available in Mens sizing.
- Manly Warringah Sea Eagles and NRL premium embroidered logos
- High-raglan sleeve design with underarm and side torso mesh panelling
- Lightweight 2 way stretch base cloth with mesh panel detail utilising Dynasty Sport’s Ecotek recycled fabric
- Streamlined crossover V neck collar with reinforced bar-tacks
- Cover stitching throughout the garment for added strength reinforcement
- Tapered torso seams
- Drop hem finish
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel
- ·100% Polyester with Mesh Panels