The 2022 Reds Indigenous Jersey will be worn by the Queensland Reds during their Round 14 clash against Moana Pasifika, and by the women’s team in all their away games this season. This jersey marks the 11th Queensland Red Indigenous Jersey, while this season will be the first time the women’s team have worn a jersey with an indigenous design.
The jersey features a piece of art designed by Taleisha Harrison, who hails from Woorabinda in Central Queensland. It depicts a river splitting First Nation men and women as they meet and discuss their business as they would over history. The eye-catching pink and purple design represent women and the red and black the men, while the kangaroo prints beside the river signifies Harrison's home of Woorabinda, which means Kangaroo Sit Down.
This garment features Dynasty Sport’s new cutting-edge Ecotek fabric which is made from recycled plastic bottles.
Also available in Junior and Men's sizing.
- High-raglan sleeve design with underarm and side torso mesh panelling
- Lightweight 2 way stretch base cloth with mesh panel detail utilising Dynasty Sport’s Ecotek recycled fabric
- Sublimated logos
- Streamlined crossover V neck collar with reinforced bar-tacks
- Cover stitching throughout the garment for added strength reinforcement
- Tapered torso seams
- Drop hem finish
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel
- 100% Polyester with Mesh Panels