The North Queensland Toyota Cowboys 2022 Junior Defence Jersey pays tribute to the rich Australian Defence Force history entrenched throughout North Queensland. The jersey, to be worn during NRL ANZAC Round 7, displays elements inspired by Townsville’s 1942 bombings during the Second World War.
In a collaboration between the Cowboys, North Queensland Australian Defence Force representatives and Dynasty Sport, this years’ Defence Jersey represents an important piece of our community’s history. The silhouette of soldiers with AA guns can be seen from the lower left corner of the jersey front, with spotlights shining across the chest to four aircrafts flying in a starry night sky. The back of the jersey features the silhouette of the Townsville War Cemetery, the burial site of 222 Second World War veterans.
This garment features Dynasty Sport’s new cutting-edge Ecotek fabric which is made from recycled plastic bottles.
Also available in Ladies and Junior sizes.
- High-raglan sleeve design with underarm and side torso mesh panelling
- Lightweight 2 way stretch base cloth with mesh panel detail utilising Dynasty Sport’s Ecotek recycled fabric
- Embroidered Club and NRL logos
- Streamlined crossover V neck collar with reinforced bar-tacks
- Cover stitching throughout the garment for added strength reinforcement
- Tapered torso seams
- Drop hem finish
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel
100% Polyester with Mesh Panels