The 2022 North Queensland Cowboys Indigenous Jersey will be worn by the Cowboys during their Round 12 clash against the Panthers. This jersey features a piece of art designed by Margaret Mara. The artwork presents the affiliation between Indigenous people and the land and water, celebrating their journey from being born to becoming ancestors guiding their people.
This garment features Dynasty Sport’s new cutting-edge Ecotek fabric which is made from recycled plastic bottles.
Also available in Mens and Junior sizing.
- Cowboys and NRL premium embroidered logos
- High-raglan sleeve design with underarm and side torso mesh panelling
- Lightweight 2 way stretch base cloth with mesh panel detail utilising Dynasty Sport’s Ecotek recycled fabric
- Streamlined crossover V neck collar with reinforced bar-tacks
- Cover stitching throughout the garment for added strength reinforcement
- Tapered torso seams
- Drop hem finish
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel
100% Polyester with Mesh Panels