ORDER YOURS TODAY
Your Gold Coast Titans will proudly wear their 2021 Indigenous Jersey when they take on the Sharks in Round 12. The jersey is the result of collaboration which involved emerging Indigenous artist Ashleigh Banks, the clubs’ Indigenous players and Dynasty Sports international design team.
"The artwork I have created represents the players as they walk proudly (footprints) onto the field for each and every Titans game, carrying their culture on their backs” Banks said.
“The mixture of blues in this painting and stingrays represents the Torres Strait Islander players, and the sandy tones and emu's representing the Aboriginal players with them both coming together in the middle to represent the Titans as one family"
Click here to read more about this jersey.
Made from Dynasty Sport’s cutting-edge 2-way stretch fabric, this jersey is also available in Mens sizes.
LIMITED AVAILABILITY. GET YOURS TODAY TO AVOID MISSING OUT
- Set-in sleeve design with underarm and side torso mesh panelling
- Lightweight 2 way stretch base cloth with mesh panel detail
- Streamlined crossover V neck collar with reinforced bar-tacks
- Cover stitching throughout the garment for added strength reinforcement
- Tapered torso seams
- Drop hem finish
- Embroidered Titans and NRL Telstra premiership logos
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel
100% Polyester with Mesh Panels