Your Manly Warringah Sea Eagles proudly wore their 2021 Indigenous Jersey when they took on the Knights in Round 12.
The jersey has been designed by respected Indigenous Artist, Lee Hampton, of Koori Kicks Art, and features Sea Eagles Senior Partner Poche Indigenous Health Network branding across the front chest.
The design tells the story of the earliest contacts between the people of the Eora Nation and the British people who arrived on the First Fleet in 1788 in Manly Cove.
To read more about this Jersey click here.
Made from Dynasty Sport’s cutting-edge 2-way stretch fabric, this jersey is also available in Mens sizes.
LIMITED AVAILABILITY. GET YOURS TODAY TO AVOID MISSING OUT
- Set-in sleeve design with underarm and side torso mesh panelling
- Lightweight 2 way stretch base cloth with mesh panel detail
- Streamlined crossover V neck collar with reinforced bar-tacks
- Cover stitching throughout the garment for added strength reinforcement
- Tapered torso seams
- Drop hem finish
- Embroidery Sea Eagles and NRL Telstra premiership logos
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel
100% Polyester with Mesh Panels