Your North Queensland Cowboys will proudly wear the 2021 Indigenous Jersey in their Round 12 Home Game against the Warriors on May 28th. The Jersey features artwork created by Townsville Artist Jesse James. Jesse says his design represents the strong connections between the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island peoples.
“My inspiration was my connection to my Aboriginal heritage and also wanting to represent both Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples’ connection to our Dreamtime stories, both united and walking in one direction together."
Made from Dynasty Sport’s cutting-edge 2-way stretch fabric, the jersey incorporates embroidery club and NRL logos, as well as sublimated Dynasty Sport and sponsor logos.
Read more about Jesse's story and artwork here.
This jersey is also available in Mens and Junior sizes.
LIMITED AVAILABILITY. GET YOURS TODAY TO AVOID MISSING OUT
- Set-in sleeve design with underarm and side torso mesh panelling
- Lightweight 2 way stretch base cloth with mesh panel detail
- Streamlined crossover V neck collar with reinforced bar-tacks
- Cover stitching throughout the garment for added strength reinforcement
- Tapered torso seams
- Drop hem finish
- Embroidery North Queensland Toyota Cowboys and NRL Telstra premiership logos
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel
100% Polyester with Mesh Panels